[PD-dev] scale and speedlim

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 00:09:19 CET 2013

----- Original Message -----

Or:

1) Click <ctrl-h> or whatever the equivalent is for "ctrl" on OSX (command?)
2) Type "speedlim-help scale-help" in the search entry
3) Uncheck "Match all terms"
4) Click Enter:

cyclone/speedlim
speed limit for incoming messages

Gem/scale
scale

iemlib/speedlim
speedlimit for float-message

list-abs/triple-scale
interpolate linearily between two points (x , y , z)

maxlib/scale
scale input from a certain input range to lie between output boundaries

maxlib/speedlim
lets information through only every N milliseconds

rtc/make-ED-scale
No DESCRIPTION tag.

rtc/make-scale
No DESCRIPTION tag.