[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-3601594 ] pd-l2ork randomly crashes with arbitrary long lists

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jan 21 00:06:43 CET 2013

Bugs item #3601594, was opened at 2013-01-20 15:06
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by batinste
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=3601594&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Pd-l2ork version 20130111
ubuntu 12.10 64 bits
Attached is my test patch, which builds an increasingly long list and sends it to a [$@<. Pd crashes on my ubuntu 12.10 64bits, Pd-l2ork version 20130111 compiled 13:18:07 Jan 11 2013, I launch it in my terminal with :

~$ pd-l2ork test-dollar-at.pd

All i have to do is continuously move my mouse over the patch while it's running, and it will crash. You can also try to play with the vslider, it will crash. OR (curiously), it won't crash when moving the mouse, but going in and out of edit mode or saving will make it crash...