[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-3602035 ] Portaudio-Mouse problem on Win32

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 24 21:33:26 CET 2013

Bugs item #3602035, was opened at 2013-01-24 12:33
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by po-b
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=3602035&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: pd-extended
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Patco :
On win32, I've got many pd patches that makes the GUI not working with mouse binding,
I can not move any object on the patch, only the arrows can make it move when it's selected.

It's still hard to tell where does it come from without passing hours opening, modifying,
closing, and opening again patches that makes pd GUI doing this, maybe one day...

(...)

I think I've found out where this problem comes from...
It's related with audio, asio particulary...portaudio is still a big problem here...

In some words, when asio doesn't work the mouse binding is out.