[PD-dev] Pdlab licid-amd64 (was Re: autobuild: fribidi support)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Jan 27 02:19:31 CET 2013

On 01/23/2013 03:38 PM, András Murányi wrote:

>> slave,

>>> Jenkins is behaving bad here (doesn't seem to start up at boot, then it
>>> doesn't connect to the master when started) but i'll try to discipline
>> it.
>>>
>>> As for the autobuild script, I've done svn up, yet it fails with the
>>> following *before it still tries to rsync*. Shall we try to fix it or
>> shall
>>> I dump it?
>>
>> I think we don't need the auto-build if the jenkins builds work.  we can
>> produce working Lucid packages in Launchpad.
>>
>> .hc
>>

> Ok, I'll shut the autobuild down here but I'm afraid I'll need some help
> with Jenkins. It comes out that it does connect successfully, however there
> is an error all the time:
> https://macosx105-i386.pdlab.puredata.info/computer/muranyia.dyndns.org/
> Any ideas what is this?
>
> András

I was just setting up the Windows XP build machine as a Jenkins slave and ran
into the same issue.  Its because your Java install doesn't trust the
CAcert.org certificate used by the jenkins master.  You need to import the
cacert certificate into the Java keystore, then it'll validate OK and should
work.  Here's how:

sudo keytool -keystore /usr/lib/jvm/default-java/jre/lib/security/cacerts
-storepass changeit -import -trustcacerts -v -alias cacertclass1 -file
/usr/share/ca-certificates/cacert.org/cacert.org.crt

Or if I messed up the paths, there is more info here:
http://wiki.cacert.org/FAQ/ImportRootCert#Java