[PD-dev] Pi page on Pd developer WIKI?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Jan 28 15:27:59 CET 2013

Yes, it would be great to document all this Rpi activity on the puredata.info
wiki!  I think the /docs/ section is the appropriate place.  The /dev/ section
is more like a collection 'todo' lists like pd/src/notes.txt, as well as
design ideas, sketches for implementations, etc.  More like documentation for
things that need doing rather than documentation of things that work now.

Since there is so much activity around it, I think we should start an RPi
section of the /docs, like /docs/raspberrypi where people can create many
different pages.

.hc