[PD-dev] Pi page on Pd developer WIKI?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Jan 28 20:51:37 CET 2013

I set up a 'wiki folder' for this, so people can freely create wiki pages
under this section for all sorts of things related to Pd-on-RPi.  I could see
people putting up their own pages to document their own setups, a intro
"getting started" page, etc.  Whatever really.

http://puredata.info/docs/raspberry-pi/

.hc