[PD-dev] small regression regarding window placement

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Fri Feb 1 20:05:56 CET 2013

Drat..

On Macintoshes, if you ask for a window to open at Y location 0 the window
decorations end up above teh top of teh screen and you can never move the
window.

but anyhow I don't understand why the saved patch location gets overridden
by the default - I thought the default was only in effect when you made a
"new" canvas, not when you restored a saved one.  Something else must be going
wrong.