[PD-dev] I have 3 broken installs [was: Re: double precision Pd: .patch files, tests and benchmarks]

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 00:26:27 CET 2013

Ah! Today I've accidentally managed to reproduce my "Signaling watchdog..."
problem and narrow the problem to Recent Files plugin 0.1. It works with
version 0.2, so good-bye to a one-year annoyance. (
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3473145&group_id=55736&atid=478070
)
Just one question: the problem didn't go away with -noaudio -nostdpath
-noprefs -nostartup. Shouldn't these flags prevent loading startup plugins
as well?

András