[PD-dev] info classes

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 11 04:30:18 CET 2013

----- Original Message -----

No, it's still difficult to control audio settings programmatically
in Pd Vanilla, Pd-l2ork, and Pd-extended.  Users shouldn't have
to fish around for and compile an external library just because they'd
rather have "ALSA" sent to a canvas instead of the console.

> i think it already gives you access to all the stuff you want to do.

Thanks, I'll check it out and pull what I need into the kind of interface
I've written about here.

-Jonathan