[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Patches-3610041 ] extra drawing instructions for data structures

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Apr 5 04:37:10 CEST 2013

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by jancsika1
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478072&aid=3610041&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This patch adds four drawing commands for visualizing data structures:
[drawrectangle]
[filledrectangle]
[drawoval]
[filledoval]

Each one takes a pair of coordinates as the top left and bottom right bounding box for the shape.
I'm silently truncating extra coordinates.  I can easily change it to print a warning if that's preferable.

Comment By: Jonathan Wilkes (jancsika1)
Date: 2013-04-04 19:37

Message:
Changed [drawoval] and [filledoval] to [drawellipse] and [filledellipse],
respectively. I was using tk terminology which is technically inaccurate.