[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-3612674 ] Placing an osc~ causes the computer to log out

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun May 5 05:57:19 CEST 2013

Bugs item #3612674, was opened at 2013-05-04 20:57
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=3612674&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: puredata
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The instant that I type the ~ of osc~, all of my programs will close and log out to the login screen. I am using Pure Data 0.43.2, on Ubuntu Studio 13.04, 32-bit. This did not happen before using Ubuntu Studio 13.04. It worked fine in 12.10.