[PD-dev] [PD] Rewriting a unified phasor / metro object for reading tables

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu May 9 03:09:19 CEST 2013

Assuming you want a pulse in non-signal domain, you could use disis_phasor~
(see http://l2ork.music.vt.edu/main/?page_id=56 for download links) which
outputs a bang every time ramp is crossed. This is only accurate to the
nearest sigvs size (by default 64 bytes) as there is no guarantee that you
will get a msg interrupt exactly at the time ramp has crossed.

HTH