[PD-dev] Mac Os now requiring Apple signatures on all SW !?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sat May 11 00:28:28 CEST 2013

So here's a mad idea I had - what if I put a 'validated' Pd vanilla up for
sale for $5 - but also give the identical program away for free the way I do
now - that way, school sysadmins who really want their machines only to run
'validated' sotware will be out $5 a box and we can put the money toward the
next Pd convention.  Maybe that's the canonical way to run a Pd convention in
the USA - by acting like USA people.

cheers