[PD-dev] Pd-ext Submitting new relase

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed May 15 16:37:32 CEST 2013

Adding your library to the Pd-extended branch should be the last step of your
release cycle.  The first step is to post a beta build to the downloads page
for you library, and announce the changes there.  You can easily make the
tarball for the release by running "make dist".  In order for the official
Debian package to be updated, you need to post your final, release tarball up
on your downloads page:
http://puredata.info/downloads/jmmmp
http://puredata.info/docs/AddingYourProjectToDownloads

Once you are happy with a stable release of jmmmp, then its ready to include
in the Pd-extended release branch.  This is probably the most up-to-date
instructions for the final step of adding your library to the Pd-extended 0.44
branch.
http://puredata.info/docs/developer/GettingIntoPdextended/

.hc