[PD-dev] Pd-ext Submitting new relase

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu May 16 03:19:04 CEST 2013

I have little time to work on it in the near future, so I say its going to be
a while.  Unless someone else steps up and makes the release.  I'd like to try
to do more frequent releases as well.

As for putting out a new pmpd, if you just post the new version, any user can
just drop it into the user-installed folder (~/pd-externals, ~/Library/Pd,
etc) and Pd-extended will use that version over the built-in one.

.hc