[PD-dev] [ pure-data-Bugs-3613961 ] mmio

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon May 27 03:59:58 CEST 2013

Bugs item #3613961, was opened at 2013-05-26 18:59
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=478070&aid=3613961&group_id=55736

not just the latest update.
Category: pd-extended
Group: v0.43

Initial Comment:
If I put 500 in the Delay(ms) using MMIO in the audio settings changes are heard faster than 500ms in ASIO. tested with a toggle to a (*~) in between osc~ and dac~ in 0.43.4-extended.
This didn`t happened in previous versions.
500 ms ahead of the soundfile that is to be played is paradise in aleatory music and MMIO bypasses asio4all installation and configuration for listeners of the abstractions that I share on the net.

Pd version 0.43.4-extended
XP-sp3 / Intel PIV
built-in sound