[PD-dev] Midi overflow, when receiving Song Position Pointer (os x)

Jan Baumgart raga.raga at gmx.de
Mon Jun 3 17:07:04 CEST 2013

Seems like [midirealtimein] is working under os x (although there's an
obsolete error "message midirealtimein: works under MSW only").

But when receiving a realtime messages (248, 250 or 252) [midiin] and
[notein] output 0.
Maybe this is related to the fifo overflow.

Correction: the status byte for the song position pointer is 242 (dec -
not hex)