[PD-dev] remove tk scaling

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Jun 19 02:55:25 CEST 2013

On 06/18/2013 06:21 PM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

The situation is a big mess, no argument here. But you're not going to fix it
by messing with [tk scaling], you'll just fix one issue, and others will pop
up.  I just see no reason to mess with that stuff until there is real change
to the core, and the gui is completely separate from the core.  Then we can
actually do useful things, like a zoomable patch GUI.

Indeed, you're free to do whatever in vanilla, but in Pd-extended, I'll not
include any such changes.