[PD-dev] SIGPIPE on iemnet's tcpserver

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 15:00:52 CEST 2013

On Die, 2013-07-02 at 13:39 +0200, Antoine Villeret wrote:
> hi again,
>

> just saw this thread right after posting
> mine : http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2013-07/103236.html
>

> sorry for bothering
>

> here is attached three small patches that make PD crash
> raw_client and raw_server work well together
> but when I try to connect more client (eg. 10 with 10_raw_client)
> crash happens...

What is all the code around the networking objects about, specially in
raw_client.pd? Do you mind explaining what it does as it is not really
fun to look at.

Or probably more interesting: What is it trying to achieve? Even when
only loading one instance of raw_client.pd, I only get:

iemnet:sender-shutdown: Transport endpoint is not connected

Roman