[PD-dev] SIGPIPE on iemnet's tcpserver

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 12:37:25 CEST 2013

Hi Martin,

thanks for that,
but I don't know how many clients there are
so it's quite difficult to figure out port number in this case.

My problem is that I can't listen several time on the same port with
[udpreceive] but with multicasting, that's why I switched to [udpserver].

thanks

do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr