[PD-dev] SIGPIPE on iemnet's tcpserver

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 13:04:21 CEST 2013

yep,

a software shouldn't crash in theory
but in real life, I should take crash into account and find some way to
restart the system in a working state as fast as possible (so that, nobody
suffers from the crash).
another solution is to correct all bugs, but it's too hard for me :-) (and
many are not in Pd but in separate library like v4l2...)

thanks for all,

do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr