[PD-dev] SIGPIPE on iemnet's tcpserver

Martin Peach martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 3 17:44:08 CEST 2013

Well [udpreceive] should be able to receive from many different senders,
no? (It's a bug if not...)

Based on what the [udpreceive] receives, route your replies to one or
more [udpsend]s based on info in the incoming packets, or set the port
of a single [udpsend] before sending.

UDP is connectionless, it doesn't know or care if the other end exists.

Martin