[PD-dev] [pure-data:bugs] #1093 can't connect a second client to [udpserver]

Antoine Villeret avilleret at users.sf.net
Thu Jul 4 13:53:50 CEST 2013

---

** [bugs:#1093] can't connect a second client to [udpserver]**

**Status:** open
**Created:** Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:53 AM UTC by Antoine Villeret
**Last Updated:** Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:53 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

I start 3 pd : one with udpserver-help.pd, and the 2 other with udpclient-help.pd

I connect the clientA, send some data, the server receives them and then the server successfully sends back something else to the client
then I disconnect the clientA and connect clientB, but when clientB tries to send data I got in the pd console on server side :
[udpserver] received disconnection event
and in the command line :
iemnet:sender-shutdown: Transport endpoint is not connected

and on the client side, in the terminal I got :
iemnet:sender-shutdown: Bad file descriptor

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because pd-dev at lists.iem.at is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/