[PD-dev] [pure-data:bugs] #1107 udp objects can't be created

RobertoB iorobertob at users.sf.net
Sun Aug 25 10:54:13 CEST 2013

---

** [bugs:#1107] udp objects can't be created**

**Status:** open
**Labels:** udp send receive udpsend udpreceive can't create crash
**Created:** Sun Aug 25, 2013 08:54 AM UTC by RobertoB
**Last Updated:** Sun Aug 25, 2013 08:54 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

I have found that the UDP objects udpsend and udp receive are not created when I reopen my patch. They show only as a red squared object. The problem is solved every time by opening the help patches on this subjects, and then copying them objects to my patch, then everything seems to refresh.

My patch is running inside a patch, inside a patch.

I am using Windows XP 32.
Pure Data extended v.0.43.4

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because pd-dev at lists.iem.at is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/