[PD-dev] [pure-data:bugs] #1113 Won't Launch without wifi

Ticket 1113 1113 at bugs.pure-data.p.re.sf.net
Mon Sep 30 23:53:53 CEST 2013

---

** [bugs:#1113] Won't Launch without wifi**

**Status:** open
**Labels:** internet wifi won't launch
**Created:** Mon Sep 30, 2013 09:53 PM UTC by Anonymous
**Last Updated:** Mon Sep 30, 2013 09:53 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

I just downloaded Pd 0.43.4-extended on my Mac OS X 10.8.5/intel (built-in sound) and I realized that for some reason it will not launch if there is no connection to wifi. As soon as I make a connection, it instantly starts up. If there is no connection, the app will bounce in my dock once or twice and then disappear. Does anyone know why this is happening?

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because pd-dev at lists.iem.at is subscribed to http://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/