[PD-dev] [pure-data:bugs] #1124 [readanysf~] bug

Sablier sablier at users.sf.net
Tue Nov 12 01:29:56 CET 2013

---

** [bugs:#1124] [readanysf~] bug**

**Status:** open
**Labels:** readanysf~
**Created:** Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:29 AM UTC by Sablier
**Last Updated:** Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:29 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

Using DSP mode, [readanysf~] lost his box when I try to drag&drop it (the text and the in/outlets move correctly, but the outbox don't move) if I have selected the text at least 1 time.
Not in DSP mode, all work great.
When I open a file containing a [readanysf~] object, the old links connected to this object are drop, and neither the outbox nor the in/outlets appears if I had drag&drop it before (in which case I just see a text field).
I put in attachment an image with different states of the box.

According to another user, I try to work with my OS i18n, putting all in english, but I have no result in this way.

Pd version 0.42.5-extended
(Windows version from http://puredata.info/downloads/pd-extended/releases/0.42.5)
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit
AMD Athlon(tm) II X3 460