[PD-dev] Inputs and outputs connected

Pierre Guillot guillotpierre6 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 17:55:41 CET 2013

Yes I know. I've try something with the line traverser but it doesn't
work... There's must be a solution. It's for my project
https://github.com/pierreguillot/PdEnhanced so there 's no necessity for
now. But if you want to create a phasor and to be able to control the phase
or the frequency with a signal, you need to know if it is the inlet 1 or
the inlet 2 which is connected (dummy example). So you should need
something like a vector of booleans (1 for connected and 0 for
disconnected).