[PD-dev] [pure-data:bugs] #1127 Audio distorted, crunchy

Ticket 1127 1127 at bugs.pure-data.p.re.sf.net
Tue Dec 3 10:13:17 CET 2013

---

** [bugs:#1127] Audio distorted, crunchy**

**Status:** open
**Labels:** audio output pd-extended
**Created:** Tue Dec 03, 2013 09:12 AM UTC by Anonymous
**Last Updated:** Tue Dec 03, 2013 09:12 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

Hello! I'm new to PD, and I'm trying to make music with it. However, there is a super crunchy noise sound that distorts every sound I make with PD (listen to attached file- it's echo-y because I used my microphone to record from the speakers).

Pd version 0.43.4-extended
Windows Vista Intel Centrino 2
built-in sound (Conexant High Definition SmartAudio 221)

Thanks for any help.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because pd-dev at lists.iem.at is subscribed to http://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/