[PD-dev] Requesting SVN commit access

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 25 18:53:26 CET 2014

Hi Dennis,
     I'm not sure who has the "keys to the kingdom" here.  But at far as the update for Martin's library you can just contact him directly (along with any documentation that explains your changes).  Then he can push the updates himself.  Generally that's the process for updates to preexisting libraries.

Of course you can also get svn access to add your own library for other things.

Best,
Jonathan