[PD-dev] Requesting SVN commit access

Martin Peach martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 26 04:57:37 CET 2014

Hi Dennis,

I didn't see any attachments to previous emails from you.
I think that sending and receiving on the same port is not an intended
use of the UDP protocol, which was designed for throw and forget messaging.
It makes more sense to do this with TCP, which maintains a two-way
connection. Can you connect to the X32 with TCP?
Anyway, I'd like to see what you did.

Martin