[PD-dev] Question for Dennis: How do you use Pd?

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 18:00:47 CET 2014

Howdy Dennis,

You mentioned in your udp object emails that you're interfacing with a
mixer setup for your church. How do you use Pd in that setup? Are there
live effects for a praise band, studio automation control, etc? I'm
thinking how I'd integrate Pd into my parents church where, currently, the
most advanced tech involves turning the PA on and off.

I'm always amazed at how open source software can find uses beyond it's
"usual contexts", which for me would be academic / digital noise festivals
:D

--
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com