[PD-dev] Destructor in external classes

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 16:01:01 CET 2014

for now the OpenNI init() function is called from obj_setupCallback which
is called only once
and if I call shutdown() I need to recall init() on new instance creation

so yes it could be a workaround
but having a onQuit() method will make my work easier :-)

+

do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr