[PD-dev] Gem's undefined symbol / need compilation flag ?

Antoine Villeret via Pd-dev pd-dev at lists.iem.at
Thu Jun 19 15:41:45 CEST 2014

hello,

i'm trying to make a new build system for pix_opencv based on automake
it's mainly inspired by Gem's one

I can make a pix_opencv.l_ia64 on linux but when I tried to load it I got :
./pix_opencv.l_ia64: ./pix_opencv.l_ia64: undefined symbol:
_ZN9GemPixObj4SIMDEi
pix_opencv: can't load library

maybe I need some flag to fit the Gem build option, but I can't figure out
which one.
does anybody knows how to link correctly ?

I also have this in Pd's console :
GEM: compiled for SIMD architecture: SSE2 MMX
GEM: using SSE2 optimization

And I've attached a full build log FYI, it only build one object for know

Any advice is welcome !

Thanks

Antoine
--