[PD-dev] GOP question

Rama Gottfried via Pd-dev pd-dev at lists.iem.at
Thu Jun 19 15:48:54 CEST 2014

Ok — figured it out, in case this helps anyone later, I was using x->ob.te_ypix, when I should have been using text_ypix() which adjusts for when the object is in a graph on parent. So, when the object was outside of the original patcher size, it became “invisible” and didn’t call my draw function.

cheers,
Rama