[PD-dev] Number of objects in pd-extended versus pd vanilla

Edgar Berdahl via Pd-dev pd-dev at lists.iem.at
Wed Jul 9 23:39:30 CEST 2014

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your feedback! To make my own very rough estimate of the number of pd extended objects, I
started from http://www.umatic.nl/workshop/objects.txt and edited the file so that each line had one
listed object name on it. Then the file had 859 lines in it. That list of objects appears to be quite old, but
anyway at least now I have some number to go with for the moment.

Best,
Edgar

On Mon, 7 Jul 2014 00:32:38 -0700, Miller Puckette wrote