[PD-dev] [pure-data:bugs] #1152 Saving Problem

Ticket 1152 1152 at bugs.pure-data.p.re.sf.net
Fri Jul 25 02:48:39 CEST 2014

---

** [bugs:#1152] Saving Problem**

**Status:** open
**Group:** v0.39.2
**Created:** Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:48 AM UTC by Anonymous
**Last Updated:** Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:48 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

Pd version 0.41.4-extended
Windows 8

Hi everybody,

Today, I worked on a step sequencer for a launchpad mini. I've save it a lot of time before.
This night, I wanted to open it, and then, Pure Data's console printed ": no such object". I've tried to open it with notepad++ to correct the programm manually with the source code, but he can't open it too. He just print "nul" in white on a black rectangle, for 30 000 characters.

The pd file is joined. Maybe someone can open it and correct it..?
Thank you for answering, i'm a little deserate

Kiss
V.Wetzel, France

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because pd-dev at lists.iem.at is subscribed to http://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/