[PD-dev] [pure-data:bugs] #1156 polices bloqued

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 10:39:42 CEST 2014

thanks for the report, but :

- it works for me (I mean I can change the police size and the display is
updated right)
- please provide the platform and the version you are running, for example
I'm on Ubuntu 14.04 64bit with Pd 0.46-0
- please explain how to reproduce the bug
- also please consider to write bug report in English

Saludos cordiales

Antoine

--
do it yourself