[PD-dev] [pure-data:bugs] #1157 add a class method "loadbang" with A_CANT type throw error

Antoine Villeret avilleret at users.sf.net
Tue Sep 23 17:10:58 CEST 2014

---

** [bugs:#1157] add a class method "loadbang" with A_CANT type throw error**

**Status:** open
**Group:** v0.45
**Labels:** 0.46
**Created:** Tue Sep 23, 2014 03:10 PM UTC by Antoine Villeret
**Last Updated:** Tue Sep 23, 2014 03:10 PM UTC
**Owner:** Miller Puckette

When I make a method "loadbang" with type `A_CANT`, I always got

~~~~
# Bad arguments for message 'loadbang' to object 'mycobject'
~~~~

at loading.
But the function is called.

A_CANT seems to work as expected for other methods.
Using A_NULL instead of A_CANT for "loadbang" works but then it is exposed to user.

Please see [1] for a modified mycobject.c (from template) that remonstrates the issue.

[1] : https://gist.github.com/avilleret/4e52cc3923112c5feb78

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because pd-dev at lists.iem.at is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/