[PD-dev] [pure-data:bugs] #1162 Sorry, test ticket

Ticket 1162 1162 at bugs.pure-data.p.re.sf.net
Fri Oct 10 03:00:45 CEST 2014

---

** [bugs:#1162] Sorry, test ticket**

**Status:** open
**Group:** v0.39.2
**Created:** Fri Oct 10, 2014 01:00 AM UTC by Anonymous
**Last Updated:** Fri Oct 10, 2014 01:00 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

By listing (supposedly) all bugs sorted down by date or ID, the last appears to date back to march 2013, which seems highly unlikely.
So this is a test to see whether this bug report will appear.

I'm almost sure I myself reported some bug more recently than that.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because pd-dev at lists.iem.at is subscribed to http://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/