[PD-dev] Select 16bit table in Windows

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 29 10:52:22 CET 2014

Hi list,

I recently made my own 16 bit sample tables and a version of tabread4~. I had to do this so that I could make a non-GPL license (unlike iem16).

Looking at the iem16 code, it's clear that it won't work in Windows, but since the regular tabread4~ and table do, I wonder how Pd gets around the limitations indicated in iem16, to switch tables?

Enlightenment would be awesome!
Ed

Ninja Jamm - a revolutionary new music remix app from Ninja Tune and Seeper, for iPhone and iPad
http://www.ninjajamm.com/

Gemnotes-0.2: Live music notation for Pure Data, now with dynamics!
http://sharktracks.co.uk/