[PD-dev] [PD] gemglxwindow or gemwin

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 18:09:58 CET 2014

hum, the only documentation for now is on the Gem-dev list, look at this
thread : http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/gem-dev/2014-08/006920.html

to choose another window manager, you can edit [gemwin] or
[gemdefaultwindow]

There are some other windows manager like
[gemglfw3window],  [gemglfw2window], [gemsdlwindow].
Note that for now, only [gemglxwindow] supports texture sharing between
context (some other might support it soon too).

And again, when working with development verison, please report bug to
https://github.com/umlaeute/Gem/issues with at least the procedure to
reproduce it and a if possible a gdb backtrace and all other information
you think relevant.

+

do it yourself
http://antoine.villeret.free.fr