[PD-dev] Pd-dev Digest, Vol 120, Issue 1

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 00:30:04 CET 2015

Would this be something you’d like to put on Github? I created an unofficial pure-data group: https://github.com/pure-data <https://github.com/pure-data>

You’re thinking is right along what Chris and I have been discussing. I have a script I use to build vanilla and the extended libs I need on Udoo (attached) and we’ve been thinking of ways to have a system with links to all the external repos, etc. Anyway, I’ll throw this at you and and bring Chris in since I think he has an alpha set of scripts as well. I think we’re all talking about the same thing ...

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>