[PD-dev] flext @ github

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Wed Mar 25 12:19:09 CET 2015

Hi all,
i have moved flext development to github.
Please find the source at
https://github.com/grrrr/flext
Also some of the more popular flext-based externals (xsample, py/pyext, pool) have moved to my github account and others will follow.

The reason is that i'd like to slowly adapt flext to the pure data build system, to 64-bit Max and to a purely C++ template-based layout.
Due to my limited time, i need your input! It seems that github is a great place for cooperation, so please go ahead!

thanks and all the best,
Thomas

--
Thomas Grill