[PD-dev] Pof = Pd OpenFrameworks externals

Antoine Rousseau ant1rousseau1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 18:44:25 CEST 2015

> What’s the bug with ofxPd?

Actually it's not a bug, but it seems there is problem when compiling with
latest pdlib. But I did not personally experiment this, as I use an older
version. The log (see in french: http://codelab.fr/5696#p28677 ) was
related to undefined references to expr_setup, pd_fft, mayer_fft...

--
Antoine Rousseau <ant1rousseau1 at gmail.com>
http://www.metaluachahuter.com/compagnies/al1-ant1/