[PD-dev] GUI object crash on close when in subpatcher

Rama Gottfried rama.gottfried at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 01:53:31 CEST 2015

ok, great, thank you!
yes, I see now that every call of the canvas_deletelinesfor() in the src folder is as you wrote below. I forget now what I was using for reference when I wrote this — very possibly it was from some random third party object. I’ll go through and check the other bits of the code to make sure it’s in line with the g_text and iemguis.

thanks again,
rama