[PD-dev] Can somebody help to create a desktop / VST / AU version of a PD / libPD / app ?

Kjetil Matheussen k.s.matheussen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 16:56:16 CEST 2015

But for libpd, are you sure you need to add anything? Can't just the user
call the pdinstance_new and pd_setinstance functions directly?

http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-dev/2014-05/019832.html

(BTW. When I wrote about libpds, I hadn't forgotten about the support for
pd instances,
but since I didn't have all details in my head then, I didn't mention it. I
should have though.)