[PD-dev] Pd-dev Digest, Vol 121, Issue 27

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Tue May 5 19:35:41 CEST 2015

That has nothing to do with libpd as those design choices were made far before libpd existed.

In practice, yes those externals work. I know this because I’ve actually used soundfile_info with libpd, but that was with the external statically compiled into the project. I haven’t tried dynamically loaded.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>