[PD-dev] Compiling objects with gnu++14

Arshia Cont Arshia.Cont at ircam.fr
Tue Jun 2 13:07:44 CEST 2015

Dear dev-list,

I believe this is my first post to this list so excuse my ignorance if any of this looks obvious to you!

We have recently moved to C++11 for compilation of several of our Pd objects. And since, we have weird behaviour problems and we suspect it’s due to under-the-hood optimisations… .

Has anybody had any experience with this?!

My second question would be on double-precision audio externals.. I see discussions on class_new64 but can’t seem to find any trace of it in 0.46-6.. I dig into the archives to figure this one out first!

Cheers,

Arshia Cont