[PD-dev] Compiling objects with gnu++14

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 14:23:55 CEST 2015

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 1:07 PM, Arshia Cont <Arshia.Cont at ircam.fr> wrote:

[...]

> My second question would be on double-precision audio externals.. I see discussions on class_new64 but can’t seem to find any trace of it in 0.46-6.. I dig into the archives to figure this one out first!

In 2011 I made a set of patch files for vanilla pd 0.43 to enable
double precision builds (where t_float and t_sample are doubles). That
can be found here:

https://github.com/pd-projects/pd-double

You could try it out for evaluation but Miller wants to scrutinize,
test and improve the patch files before accepting them.

Katja