[PD-dev] [pure-data:bugs] #1202 expr mega bug report (concentrating all issues here)

Alexandre Porres porres at users.sf.net
Wed Jun 10 00:03:28 CEST 2015

---

** [bugs:#1202] expr mega bug report (concentrating all issues here)**

**Status:** open
**Group:** v0.46
**Labels:** expr
**Created:** Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:03 PM UTC by Alexandre Porres
**Last Updated:** Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:03 PM UTC
**Owner:** Miller Puckette

This report concentrates all the open bug reports I found over here regarding the expr family of objects. I've also raised many issues myself in the Pd list and discussed it with Shahrokh, but the developers convinced me I should also open a report.

Here are the other reports that partially relate to this one (but let me emphasize that I'm raising even more issues) they should be closed if this mega report is completely dealt with.

https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/1136/
https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/598/
https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/543/
https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/425/
https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/497/
https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/360/
https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/352/
https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/53/

Anyway, my report is described in the attached patch.

It opens in Vanilla 0.46, but mentions issues specific to 0.42 extended, where it may crash.

cheers
Alex

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because pd-dev at lists.iem.at is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/bugs/